Help: VB vs. VC++

Jim Gunkel jimg@nevrona.com
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:18:48 -0700

Have him start using Delphi.  It creates native applications that are as
efficient as Visual C++ in an environment that is as visual as VB.  The
nice thing to top it all off is that Borland is right now working on a
version of the compiler and visual component library that will allow you to
create both Windows and Linux applications from the same source base (code
named Kylix).  If you want more information, just let me know.

Jim Gunkel
Nevrona Designs