linux seems slow

John W wisdom04@home.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:21:44 -0700

This seems to ocuur with the specified programs and star office as well.  The reason this seemed unusual to me caompared to windows is
that there is no delay in windows opening MS office and netscape. I can more readily understand The Gimp as Photoshop doesn't snap into
action either. I don't want to be misunderstood I really like linux I jist want it to perform to the best I can get it to. I even
enrolled mysielf in some classes at gateway to supplement my learning and go side by side with the Cisco classes I'm taking.