/proc/sys/fs/file-max

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
02 Sep 2000 01:13:30 +0700

Kevin,

This is one of the most informative things I have read in a long
time.  I have never really worked in the kernel other than well
documented howto bug fixes type stuff but I was able to understand
most of what you were talking about and I think I could almost do
the same now.  I don't know if I would have the confidence to go
changing things but this is a very interesting read for problem
trouble shooting.  Please post more like this if you have a chance.

Thanks
Bill Warner