Sprint Broad Band

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 06:03:44 -0700

"Joseph T. Tannenbaum" wrote:

> So the real question:  If all you have is bad phone lines and a line of
> sight
> to south mountain, is Sprint broadband worth it???
> I am switching within 3 mo if it is.

Im slowly getting the impression most people in the valley dont get
52,000bps that stays put for 12hours (at which point it times out)
almost every time when they attempt a 56K modem connection. Am I just
extremely lucky with the phonelines in this respect? Ironically,
apparently I cant get DSL from Mindspring or QWorst with these same
lines...

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|