more embedded

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:38:26 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

while searching my mail to forward a post to another list I ran into a
post from Kevin Buettner from a few weeks back where he mentioned Red Hat
working with embedded Linux. That surprised me, but it makes sense. He
reminded us that they own Cygnus and therefore have in their employ a good
number of people working on the low-level GNU toolchain, so they've got
people who would be good at embedded and who, due to the nature of what
they do, are the ones who need to get the tools working on embedded
platforms.

As for the Phoenix connection, he's the only one I know of here in town,
but that's already a pretty good presence :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.