Microsoft's german anti-linux ad

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:25:18 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Jason so:

> http://www.it.fairfax.com.au/breaking/20001023/A2507-2000Oct23.html
>
> Anyone else seen this?

Hadn't seen it. Wish I had time to follow my German mailing lists to see
what they say.

Personally, I like the one with the frog's head and antlers. Looks pretty
cool.

For those of us who're techies, this is a shining example of why Linux and
other Open Source/Freeware stuff kicks ass. We have the power to morph it
to what we want.

Which is better a transformer (as in robots in disguise) that seems
impressive because it's "configurable" or a truckload of legos (
especially if you have the mindstorm stuff :)?

Maybe Linux should team with Marvel and fight for the survival of mutants,
aka homo-superior ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans