looking for HP-UX user group.

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:08:44 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Don Harrop so:

[1] Probably inviting a few flames, but knowledge is worth it :). I,
personally, feel it's fine to ask any *NIX question if there isn't a
relevant group for it in town, especially if it's an Open Source
system. If we start getting too many questions we'll *highly* encourage
the creation of another group :). I don't speak for everyone, YMMV, Fred
von Jupiter and other disclaimers ;-).

Sorry I forgot the footnote on the first post...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  The only way for a woman to change a man