Sprint Broad Band

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:59:44 -0700

1 more to pipe in...I rarely have dropped packets and service overall is
pretty good and I think the best support you can hope for anywhere these
days is mediocre.

I do believe that they speak in 'burst rates' when they mention 1.5mbps down
and 256kbps up. My rates would probably average about 600kbps - 1200kbps
down and 7kbps - 30kbps up.

Their system is supposed to be switched and the bandwidth sharing is nowhere
near as bad as @home is. Overall, it's not a bad deal for $40 per month.

Craig