Still in need of volunteers for ITEC

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:19:12 -0700

I realy wish I could go now.
unfortunately, my in-laws made other plans on me.
However, after the next 2 weeks, that'll no longer be
a problem.

btw, I am seeking relevvant work experience in the linux/
unix fields. I don't have a lot of training, and will
definitely need some OJT or volunteer/apprenticeship
positions.

if anyone can help, please e-mail me back

I don't want to be a babysitting slave anymore

"der.hans" wrote:

> Am 24. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Marty Fenn so:
>
> We really need to get a few more people to step forward for this. Marty's
> getting this together and Viking Systems is providing several people
> ( who're all involved with PLUG :) to help out, but we need more from the
> general membership for this to work well.
>
> This is a great opportunity for PLUG to get some time with the general
> populace at a tech oriented event.
>
> I would be there, but there's this little launch the first day that I have
> to set as my priority :). I intend to help out Thu afternoon, but can't
> make promises about when.
>
> TheLinuxStore is going to make copies of demolinux with the PLUG logo on
> the label for us to give away (if we get them the necessary info in time).
>
> Even less than the four hours would be helpful. Let Marty know and he can
> add your name to the list.
>
> The more people, the merrier. If we end up with too many people those
> there can take turns on SWAG runs :).
>
> Anyone want to lead a workshop on AOHell disk sculpture? ;-)
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=29027