Fwd: You are invited to a private screening of The Red Planet

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:27:44 -0700

As if a presentation and pizza arent enough...

Subject: You are invited to a private screening of The Red Planet
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:14:33 -0700
From: "Warren Avery" <wavery@vangard.com>

StorNet (www.stornet.com), ADIC (www.adic.com) and Legato (www.legato.com)
invite you to a private screening of the The Red Planet starring Val Kilmer.

Set aside November 10th at 9:45AM to join us on the opening day of The Red
Planet.  The screening will be at the AMC Esplanade Complex at 24th and
Camelback.  This 'offsite technical seminar' will have a short 15 minute
20,000 foot overview from Legato and ADIC.  We will again provide script for
popcorn and soft drinks compliments of ADIC and Legato.

As with Star Wars and Mission Impossible II, seating is limited and is
available to first come first served.   I have several companies that
traditionally bring the entire tech staff (OK the new guy in the dept stays
and watches the store) as a mini perk for the long hours that our industry
sometimes requires, so getting your name in early is becoming a necessity.
As a reminder if you get to the theatre late, you will be sitting in the
first couple of rows, so plan accordingly.

Let me know via email how many tickets are needed and include the names of
the attendees.  Please include the emails of the business attendees so that
I can put them on the update list for logistics.

Look forward to seeing you.

Warren Avery
StorNet, Inc.  "Engineering Complete Storage Solutions"
2390 E. Camelback Rd., Ste 300
Phoenix, AZ  85016
PHONE:  602-912-5724
FAX:       602-912-5867