Embedded Linux

Bret Lowry warlock@ninjutsu.org
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:50:47 -0700

I'm interested in Embedded Linux also and am looking for more information on
the subject other than information provided Corporate wierdos trying to market
it . I'm looking for any kind of HowTos or tutorials on how to get started with
it  as well as any information as to how to go about making a small "personal
Distro" but Compressed for smaller storage media.
Also .....Anybody familiar with Direct CD.........? I think it would be nice to
have Linux run off CD and at the same time be able to save to the disk Just
like Direct CD does for Wincrap. But this would actually be running Linux from
the CD and saving to CD.Anyone feel like starting a revolution! Oh wait
.......Linux is the revolution!
warlock@ninjutsu.org