Still in need of volunteers for ITEC

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:01:57 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Marty Fenn so:

> Members of PLUG,
>
> We still need at least one volunteer for each of the four shifts at
> ITEC.  Again, Wed Nov. 1st, 10am-1pm and 1pm-4pm.  Thurs Nov. 2nd,
> 10am-1pm, and 1pm-4pm.  I'm sure that there are many of you out there
> that would like to help out.  This is your chance to show your support

We really need to get a few more people to step forward for this. Marty's
getting this together and Viking Systems is providing several people
( who're all involved with PLUG :) to help out, but we need more from the
general membership for this to work well.

This is a great opportunity for PLUG to get some time with the general
populace at a tech oriented event.

I would be there, but there's this little launch the first day that I have
to set as my priority :). I intend to help out Thu afternoon, but can't
make promises about when.

TheLinuxStore is going to make copies of demolinux with the PLUG logo on
the label for us to give away (if we get them the necessary info in time).

> for PLUG/Linux/Open Source.  Email marty@vikingsystems.com and let me
> know the specific shifts that you can volunteer for.

Even less than the four hours would be helpful. Let Marty know and he can
add your name to the list.

The more people, the merrier. If we end up with too many people those
there can take turns on SWAG runs :).

Anyone want to lead a workshop on AOHell disk sculpture? ;-)

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans