I'm Wireless!!!

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:25:17 -0700

Actually, I was going to do an Apple Airport at an all PC house but you need
a Macintosh with a wireless card to configure it and they haven't any Macs
at their house at all.

The Airport and the cheapest iMac with an airport card is $300 + 795 + $100
= good deal but more money than the PC only setup.

Craig