[azipa] AzPHP Users Group Meeting Tonight (Tuesday)

Eric Thelin eric@arachnomania.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:14:35 -0700 (MST)

This is a reminder for anyone interested in PHP to attend the Arizona PHP
Users Group meeting at 7:00 p.m. tonight at Mesa Community College.
Info is at:

http://www.azphp.org/

The title of the presentation will be:
  Using includes and arrays to give a site a consistent look and feel.
  There will also be a question and answer period afterward.

We have more stuff to give away (and cool stuff at that)  Drinks will be
provided by AZtechBiz.com.

Directions:

Park in the visitors parking on the South side. Turn east into MCC off
Dobson south of the school buildings.  (Yes, parking is bad so don't plan
on parking close.)  Go to the Kirk Student Center Cafeteria. This
building is the one with the large clock tower in the center of the MCC
campus.  Go down stairs by the elevators labeled conference rooms.
We will be in the Kiva room.  There will also be signs posted.

Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business
               Voice: 480-377-6743   Fax: 480-377-6755

Arizona Internet Professionals Association Email Discussion List
Future AZIPA events will start @ 5:30pm on Monday, November 13th,
December 11th, 2000, and January 22, 2001  <http://www.azipa.org>