well, I am pissed with redhat

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:50:20 -0700

I'm sorry about that, but as I posted earlier, I was having serious
problems with accessing the mirrors (half of which don't currently
have the current updates or even redhat 7! and a major portion that
were unaccessible because of anonymous user limits being exceeded).

those mirrors that were accessible were way to slow to by worthwhile
(like under 5 k/sec).

to make a point here, seems like redhats quality of service has taken
a bit of a slide lately.

also, with rumors that redhat is going to a pay subscription
updatye service, makes me wonder if they aren't headed down the
same road that microsoft is on.

Hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.