Non Destructive repartitioning

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:20:17 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Robert Hendley so:

> Has any one changed the size of a linux partion without destroying
> first.  What I need to do is increase the size of the partition
> Rob

Here's something I noticed while lookin at UNOFFICIAL debian packages:

deb http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~tiknoll/downloads potato-i386/ (Browse)
Timshel Knoll <timshel@pobox.com>
netleds-applet: a GNOME network monitoring applet gnomba: a GNOME GUI
samba browser parted: GNU
Parted, a disk partitioning and partition resizing program
Submitted on 2000-01-24 13:38:39+01

I've also seen reports of something else that's supposed to be an Open
Source replacement for Partition Magic. Maybe it got renamed to Parted.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.