well, I am pissed with redhat

Eden Li li@wox.org
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 04:39:42 -0700

Little confused why the guy who was originally complaining has his own
site with the updates, but.. the mirrors are listed at
http://www.redhat.com/download/mirror.html  Some of them are good, most
of them are bad.  I'd suggest valinux, but recently the performance of
these sites have improved, probably due to the vast majority of people
who already obtained their 7.0 packages/isos from them within the last few
weeks.
(BTW, caps lock + vi + command mode + drunkeness == mayhem)
Anyway, rpmfind.net is also a good place to look for specific updates as
well.

Eden

Hawke <proudhawk19021@home.com> wrote:
> you can anon ftp here as well (limit to 5 users).
> IP: 24.21.77.91:21
>
> updates located in /pub/redhat/updates/7.0/<pick your dir from here>

 We keep all of the updates. I often have to go to 2 or 3 places before I