well, I am pissed with redhat

Mark Peoples gascsd@gascairlines.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:47:58 -0700

We keep all of the updates. I often have to go to 2 or 3 places before I
find a site that has them.

anon ftp to ftp://zeus.la.asu.edu

RH6.x updates in /pub/linux/redhat-6.0/updates/i386

marco

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Hawke
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2000 8:18 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: well, I am pissed with redhat

well,
I've finally had it with redhat.
I have spent the last 5 hours TRYING to get the needed
security updates from them (without success I might add).

Their ftp site is unreliable (at best) and right now, impossible!

As soon as I am able, I am dumping redhat in favor of the
debian system that I recently won at raffle during the
last plug meeting.

I am sure their apt-get system has to be better than the
so-called system that redhat is currently using.

sign me: pissed off at redhat "Hawke"
--
Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.preocesstree.com/?sponsor=29027