keyboard/bios hack (was: DIY SnapServer)

Eric Thelin eric@thelin.org
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:26:58 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Kevin Buettner wrote:

> Check the BIOS.  If there's no way to disable the check for a missing
> keyboard in the BIOS, there are some inexpensive gizmos that plug into
> the keyboard jack which make your machine think there's a keyboard
> there.

Where do I get one of those gizmos?  I have some motherboards in servers
that turned out to need a keyboard plugged in and I hate leaving a
keyboard sitting there just incase it needs to be rebooted.

Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business
               Voice: 480-377-6743   Fax: 480-377-6755