job opening at asu

Mark Peoples gascsd@gascairlines.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:52:11 -0700

This will be the only job I'll ever post.  =)

My boss is leaving to work for a private company, and his job is open now.

http://www.asu.edu/hr/jobs/vacancies/vn/VN102761.html

You can forget the background in physics and astronomy (it would be helpful
in instances though), and definitely the C and fortran, because I've never
seen my boss turn out more than 2 lines of code in either language,
combined. <g>

We've got lots of various nixen...linux, a few bsds, a chunk of suns, a few
indies, decs, etc etc. we're big into mac/nixen/win integration, nmc stuff
w/snort and bb (our bb site: http://zeus.la.asu.edu/bb)

*plus*, if you want a map of some galaxy 3 zillion light years away or
whatever, we can do that, not to mention all the cool toys the physicists
and astronomers have.  =)

thanks,
 marco