Old Hardware needs good home

John Wheat wisdom04@home.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:54:54 -0700 (MST)

I have two 486 mobos that I have no use for and seeing as many of you use
these systems I thought I'd see if anyone could use them.
Mobo one:
The best ID I can make is AMIBIOS 486DX ISA bios,SiS 85c 460 chipset,Eight
30 pin simm slots (I think) Din connector for the keyboard and 6 ISA
slots. One additional slot I am not sure of.
Mobo Two:
UMC UM8498F chipset,socket 3 proccessor,Award 486SX/DX Bios I  172016,four
30 pin simm slots,two 72 pin simm slots, din keyboard,7 ISA slots, three
shared MCA if thats how MCA works.
 I also have an Apple/Mac performa 450 that I do not use/need. The specs
are: 14" monitor,125 MB HD,8MB ram (Ithink),floppy,no CD-Rom,external
modem,keyboard,mouse and a printer but I don't know if it works missing a
cable :). Contact me off the list if you are interested in any of these.
John