WAN

Mitchell LaKind mitch@rni.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:23:14 -0700

hans,

FYI...the wireless service from RNi is less expensive than SDSL, which is
what businesses use.  We are however more expensive than ADSL.

Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of
der.hans
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 11:10 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: WAN

Am 18. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Craig White so:

> My friend has 2 store locations that he wants to tie together and one of
the
> locations is in the Scottsdale airpark which offers few options for
internet
> access...

Check with RNi.net. They just opened service for the airpark. They might
even be able to provide him with a point to point type of connection.

It's more expensive than DSL, but also can provide more bandwidth both
ways.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans