Two Junior/Intermediate Solaris Administrator Openings

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:00:51 -0700

Hello Plug Members,

    I wanted to post two new openings that I have.  I am looking for a
Junior to Intermediate Solaris Administrators with experience with Veritas
Back-ups and shell scripting.  AutoSys experience is a plus.  These openings
are in North Phoenix, and I am accepting phone interviews through
10-20-2000.  Please give me a call for an immediate phone interview at
602-240-7711 Ext. #14.  Pay is DOE, and both openings are perm/full-time
positions.

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.