Burstable T-1 from UUnet (NO SOLICITATIONS PLEASE)

Mike Starke mstarke@mobl.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:01:44 -0700

Most mom's have a good handle on this as well. When taking the
child to the doctor for the first few times, the doc will always
let her know where the child stands-----"No need to worry mom,
Suzy is in the 95 %tile......."