Uptime Baby!

jlf@opnix.com jlf@opnix.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:45:54 GMT

Of course, there is more than one UPS.

I don't remember having you over at the house?
You described all of the good stuff
but you forgot to mention the Cold Fusion reactor
in the garage. :)

One day I'll get around to writing a paper on
the tech and giving the world cheap, clean power
and have them pay *me* for it.

Seriously, having an UPS is a must for production environments
and since I run a business on these machines, max uptimes
matter.

JLF Sends...

On 10/16/00, 4:29:19 PM, plug@arcticmail.com wrote regarding Re: Uptime
Baby!:

> > 400+ days of uptime tells me one thing tho, he definitly has a UPS...

> His triple-redundant deep-cycle marine battery UPSes
> help, but I suspect that JLF's triple-redundant multi-
> fuel generators play no small part. :)  Having a coupl'a
> fuel rods and a cold spare NanoNuke(TM) generator
> tied into his personal grid doesn't hurt, either.

[snipped]