Uptime Baby!

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:39:41 -0700

Well up until last night my Alpha box was doing great with an uptime in excess
of a year and now, thanks to a brief power loss (less than half a second) it now
will no longer boot.  It appears, from output from milo, that the filesystems
are hosed.  I guess I'm gonna have to wipe the drive out and start over.  Maybe
try debian instead of RH.  Too bad I don't have enough UPSes for the whole house
(more than a dozen systems in 5 rooms).