automation of collecting web site size

Eden Li Eden.Li@asu.edu
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:04:57 -0700

You could use Perl and LWP to first get the list of files you need to
look at, then grab each page and measure the bytes or whatnot line by
line (saves memory) and total them up.  It would take about as long as
grabbing the whole site, but it's a lot more efficient with disk space.

Eden
Eden.Li@asu.edu