Security Programs

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 02:33:59 -0700 (MST)

Am 12. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Mark Peoples so:

> http://com.pp.asu.edu/support/nmc/nmcdocs/nmc.html
>
> he didn't get to finish it, but it's pretty much all there
>
> we have a box doing this at work. i'll be setting up a box here to do the
> same thing and tie it into bb, which is something plan on doing at work one
> day.

Just as a note, I believe you both work for ASU :). Maybe we can make this
a short, ad hoc addition to this coming Wed's meeting?

Also, two days ago we had a presentation on intrusion detection at
AZSAGE. It was pretty good. I will try to remember to bring the printouts
from Tue, so you can look at them.

Here are some links from it.

www.ISSA.org
www.ticm.com/kb/faq/idsfaq.htm
www.SANS.org
SecurityFocus.com
www.blackhat.com

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important