F__K QWEST!!!

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:42:05 -0700 (MST)

Am 11. Oct, 100 schwäzte rustyc so:

> Well, how about we all who think its a really STUPID feature write a letter
> to the Corp Commission saying that it violates the standard (someone care

This is a good idea.

Utils Div - mailmaster@cc.az.state.az.us
Legal Div - legaldiv@cc.az.state.az.us

http://www.cc.state.az.us/about/contact.htm

> to find the standard so we can reference it?) (yes, Toto, there IS a
> standard for busy signals).

If we can find that and draft up a petition we can pass it around for
people to sign and mail over.

> You say that I can call and get them to fix it?  Cool.  I'll do that
> also.

Broken shouldn't be opt-out.

In any case they shouldn't be able to advertise on regular dialup. I don't
think cell providers should be allowed to advertise on their connections
either. Same with long distance providers :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com