FUCK QWEST!!!

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:57:30 -0700

Mike Cantrell wrote:

> > These cocksuckers recently took away my busy signal, and replaced it
> > with a voice that demands I either hang up, or press a number to be
> > charged 75 cents so that they will redial the busy number
> > automatically.
>
> So let me get this straight, you'd rather not hang up and listen to that
> annoying buzz sound (assuming that they changed it back)? Very odd.
>
> I don't see any functionality loss. You can still hang up exactly as before
> and use your redial button on your phone.

How? The phone will be completely unable to determine if the phoneline
remains busy as it redials, and will instead assume a person has
answered, making the redial button useless for redialing, and reducing
its functionality to late 1980s levels, when "redial" simply spat
digits back rather than accomplishing something.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|