FUCK QWEST!!!

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:24:37 -0700

Has anyone else had their phoneline RAPED recently by Qwest?

These cocksuckers recently took away my busy signal, and replaced it
with a voice that demands I either hang up, or press a number to be
charged 75 cents so that they will redial the busy number
automatically.

Does this strike anyone else as slightly insane? Most phones these
days, like modems, come with an automatic redial option. Of course,
after the cocksuckers at quest BREAK the existing phones by removing
the busy signal WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, they sort of have a monopoly on
redial.

Fuckers!

I called them up to demand they change it back, and they say the need
to speak to the person who is in charge of the phone bill. Funny
thing, the cons sure as fuck didnt need to speak to anyone when they
fucked the phoneline up to start with, did they?

Ahhh... local decentralization cant come soon enough. I would like to
put a bullet thru the head of the asshole who came up with the idea to
replace the busy signal with advertizements for a useless service.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|