AZ high-tech info site

Robert Leonard rleonard@aprnet.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:23:56 -0700

Alan,

Try http://www.researchedge.com/atic/1000.html, MarK Goldstein does an
excellent job of gathering all tech related events and posting them to a
single location.....

Robert B. Leonard

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Alan
Dayley
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 11:43 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: AZ high-tech info site

There is a web site out there that I learned about through PLUG that I
can't find again.  It has news, information, employment, event calendar,
etc. for high-tech industries in AZ.  I have looked through Yahoo! and
AltaVista and cannot find the site I am looking for and I can't remember
the address!  This bugs me!

Anyway, does anyone know what I am talking about and can point me to the
site?

Alan