Years and Years and Years of experience..

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:15:24 -0700

> Am 05. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Kevin Buettner so:
>
> > I tend not to be disciplined enough to keep written notes.  (And if I
> > was, I wouldn't be able to find them.)  Sometimes when I run into
> > something like this, I'll write up a detailed email that I'll post to
> > a mailing list.  Usually these go to a company list, but I'll
> > sometimes post to a public list as well.  E.g, see:
> >
> > http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/pipermail/plug-discuss/2000-September/005501.html

Ah, having read that, I realized I have hit inode max on my own box.
Not sure why, but I would guess right off hand its my tendency to
overuse the find command in scripts a little bit :-)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|