[azipa] PERL/MYSQL/Linux Opportunity

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 16:47:12 -0700

I received this request for assiatance and want
to find someone to help these guys out since I do not
currenly have the time to tackle this myself.
I am broadcasting this to every Perl/Linux consultant I know
so please contact me before forwarding this on.

Please review and let me know if you are interested.
I need someone ASAP.

==========================CUT HERE===================

Jean Francois,

As we discussed, we have a lot of software written in perl, and we are using
the MySQL database server and clients.  Alot of the perl scripts are written
to drive the database (using the perl DBI drivers for MySQL), and to create
web based interfaces for I/O and manipuation from the database.

We need someone that can decipher the scripts necessary to handle the
database I/O and help us get access to our system.  I wrote the original
specs that the software people used to code what we have, so i have a lot of
knowledge of what the system does, and what it should do.

This is consulting only to start but may lead to a permanent position with
the company.

Requirements are:
Perl progammer
MySQL DB design and programming
Perl:DBI

==========================CUT HERE===================

Jean Francois - JLF Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth

Arizona Internet Professionals Association Email Discussion List
Next Meeting Monday, October 23rd, 2000 - <http://www.azipa.org>
To switch among receiving individual emails or a daily digest or
just "read on web only" <http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/azipa>
You can select to receive email in html or plain text format at
<http://www.egroups.com/myprofile>