LFSMake & glibc

Clayton Stapleton vernon@impulsedata.net
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:46:38 -0700

Hi;
The added lines did the trick, had to comment out the first added line
as the patch is not zipped it is just a regular file.

Am having another problem with this. Get the following error:
"/bin/sh: cd: $: No such file or directory
 make: *** [/mnt/lfs/usr/installinfo/glibc-2.1.3] Error 1"

Figured it had something to do with the TIMEZONE as I had not
changed it. Looked at ManDrakes /etc/localtime and /usr/share/zoneinfo
and they both end up with binaries and didn't know if this is what is
needed. So entered TIMEZOME = America/Phoenix/MST but this had
the same effect. Any help would be appricated.

TIA
Clay Stapleton