Switch box and mouse

Mark Peoples gascsd@gascairlines.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:03:38 -0700

most definitely agree

we have an 8 port at work that has been working like a charm for 2
years...then again, we're not at the console for the servers that often
either <g>

marco

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Pee Kay
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 9:59 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: Switch box and mouse

The intelligent switch boxes are definately the way to go. I recommend the
Omni switch boxes. I use one at home and have had zero problems with it. Its
nice to be able to hit the scroll lock twice and switch between computers.
They may seem a lil pricey compared to the dumb switch boxes but its well
worth the price.

P-K