RPM spec files

Wes Bateman wbateman@epicrealm.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:25:36 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, I guess that works...but doing that on an ethereal source gives me a
626 line output.  I was hoping for some magical trick that would give you
an actual file list :)  I don't know of any way to do such a thing, but
twould be slick :)

626 line make -n install results tend to make rpm building about as
enjoyable as grouting tile :)

Wes