OT: Hardware Trade

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:21:10 -0700

sinck@ugive.com wrote:
> Costco: Sylvania 19" 0.26 1600x1200 $239: 1152x864 @ 100Hz  [200Mhz b/w]
> Iiyama: i90A     19" 0.25 1920x1440 $450: 1280x1024 @ 98 Hz [300Mhz b/w]
>
> Keep in mind that iiyama also has dual tails whereas the Sylvania
> doesn't.  S&H / Tax not included in quotes.

Damnit, they keep getting cheaper. I always figured the tubes
themselves would be a limiting factor in that, but then the inverse
law of supply and demand took care of that in the late 90s as PCs
caught on with the unwashed masses. Amazing.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|