Browsers not resolving URL names

Jose Castillo jcastil1@excite.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:35:33 -0800 (PST)

I am assuming that you use DHCP to retrieve an IP as well as DNS
information. When dialed up, check to see what you DNS server is and make
sure you have a clean route to it (traceroute). If you do, try resolving the
URLs using nslookup up. Also, try telnet'ing or ftp'ing to the servers that
make up those URLs.

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:11:55 -0700, plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
wrote:

>  Hi Folks;
>  My ISP has joined a nationwide dial-up service and uses a new phone
number.
>  The old phone number is still active (until Dec. 1) and both Netscape and
Lynx