Mandrake 7.2 - Hardware problem?

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:50:54 -0700

Just use whatever distro that you want.
Then I would suggest that you uncheck just about everything on that machine
to start with, and then start adding to it after the minimal install.
The debian people will tell you to use their distro, but in reality debian
will just make you start out the same way. Although the default install of
debian is much smaller that any default of the others, but thats for the
most part due to the lack of any X install.

Brian Cluff