Mandrake 7.2 - Hardware problem?

Bufo toadvenom@home.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:11:33 -0700

Hi,
I have had nothing but problems trying to get this program installed and
running. Do I not have enough hard disk space? Does anything else about this
configuration look questionable?

Dell Optiplex DGX 5166
Pentium (r) 166MHz
64MB RAM
EISA BUS
SCSI HD ST31230N 1010MB
    and NEC CD-ROM 502
    w/ Adaptec AHA-2940 controller (card)
    and Symbios Logic 53C810 controller (on board)
ATI Graphic Pro PCI display adapter atim64-GX
15" Digital monitor PCXBV-HZ

Thanks for any ideas, help, or web sites to check out.
Robert

Oscar Wilde observed: "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The
unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends upon the unreasonable man."