new opening

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:15:40 -0700

Hello PLUG members,

    I was working on that Web Page that would have a listing of all my UNIX
openings when my Linux Partition crashed both my Linux, and Win 98
platforms.  So it may be a couple more days before I post that page.  For
now I do have some new openings.  Here they are.

Security Administrator, basically a good UNIX Administrator that is
interested in doing security.  I actually have two openings one that
requires some security background, on that doesn't require any security, but
must be a solid administrator on UNIX platforms.

C++ Developer, Have multiple openings, looking for Mid Career programmers,
and some project leads, and Managers.

That's it for now,

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.