ITEC cost

Trent Shipley tshipley@symbio-tech.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:02:28 -0700

A couple years ago there was an electric-vehicle club in Phoenix with a
b-i-g web site.

I say we get them to loan us one of the pickup truck conversions where you
fill the bed with lead-acid batteries.

Voila!  A self-propelled battery pile.  It probably has enough juice to
power a small LAN for a day or so and still go 10 miles home to it's
recharging station.

Now all you need are wave generators to convert DC to AC or DC power
supplies.  If you run power efficient laptops that's even better.