Homeless!

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:11:22 -0700

Strange.  I tried to get a job using Monster for a month with no
luck.  I posted my profile on dice.com on a Saturday, and I was
flooded with interviews and head hunters for the following two weeks.
Nine days later I had a job here in Phoenix making about 75%
more than I was making in L.A. (and my LA pay was average for a
sysadmin).

Now I'm a Unix Ho bein' pimped out (see previous thread).  That's
cool - we all get what we want.

dice.com - I'm a believer.

George