free printer

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:32:04 -0800

Woohoo! that's two for two! Yesterday I found out I won 2nd place on the
Cartoon Network's Dexter's Lab giveaway contest. I won some legos, I
think...

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Dudley [mailto:Joel.Dudley@DevelopOnline.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 10:33 AM
To: 'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'
Subject: RE: free printer

And the winner is Lucas Vogel who's last name in German means "bird". (Just
going along with this mornings theme.)  I believe he was runner up last time
I tried to give this away.  The right answer is indeed Edmond Dantes.
Please read this great book if you did not know the answer. Lucas, contact
me off the list to arrange a pickup.  Thanks for playing.

- Joel