free printer

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:08:21 -0700

\_ Ok,
\_ 	A while back I put out a post for a free epson stylus color 500
\_ printer.  The fellow that got it has yet to pick it up, thus I am giving it
\_ away again.  It needs some TLC, but it works under linux.  to win the
\_ printer someone needs to tell me who the main character in the classic novel
\_ "The Count of Monte Cristo" is (and the answer is NOT the count of Monte
\_ Cristo).

The main character in that would be you, the person who's inducing
calls to Subways, Blimpies, and finer restraunts about the metro
Pheonix area asking how many Monte Cristo sandwiches they made all in
the name of getting a printer.

:-)

David