Homeless!

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:15:43 -0700

I would bet that if you would put your qualifications on the list that it
would help you get a job alot faster.  All I know about you is that your are
homeless, jobless, your car is a lemon and is capable of being slept in. :)

Brian Cluff
P.S. I just tried asking if anyone needed any people with lemon hooded cars
around here.... no takers.