Streaming live content with linux servers?

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:17:54 -0700

go to real's site and you can get the 25 free version for linux server... we are using it fine here and works pretty good...

if ya want to do more stream than that you will have to purchase... but you can try it out for free.. and the real producer you can get
a free version of that as well to encode the audio... so you can test the whole setup..

www.realnetworks.com

select the products tap then it is at the bottom of the page...
Free Products for Evaluation

here is a link to the page if it will work?

http://www.realnetworks.com/products/index.html?src=noref,rnhmpg_110800,rnhmtn

latz...
Jason