monitor amusements

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:46:11 -0700

I've always used Erv's monitor repair in Mesa - listed. Good work / not
cheap.

I would never repair mediocre non/name brand monitor...replacement cost
isn't much more. I would consider it if monitor is flat screen / name brand.

For example 17" monitors range from $150 - $200 in curved face
                               from $300 - $360 in flat face

Craig