HELP

Deepak Saxena deepak@csociety.purdue.edu
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:56:40 -0500

1. mount your RH '/' file system somewhere on your MDK's file
   hiearachy.   Assume you mount it at /rh for this case.
2. I'm assuming that GRUB has a similar .conf file as lilo.
   So add an entry in GRUb for your redhat boot, where
   the kernel is residing in /rh/boot/kernel-image. In lilo,
   this wood look like:

   label=redhat # Uhh..something like that..been too long since
                # I touched lilo
       image=/rh/boot/vmlinuz-...
       root=/rh/

  If grub is anything like lilo, this should laod vmlinuz-... into
  memory with the correct parameter for the root filessytem and
  boot straight into your redhat system.

~ Deepak

On Nov 11 2000, at 18:32, Jim was caught saying: